Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home



I am appartment shopping; looking to buy my first place. I already have it decorated in my mind. I'm picturing a green feature wall.

But man this city is expensive to live in. I'm probably looking at places that I can't afford. It will be an interesting transition going from having absolutely no financial responsibilities and having complete disposable income to being cash poor.

I'll have to make some sacrafices. In this age of the internet I can see one of my sacrafices being cable television. Pretty much everything that I would want to watch is available through streaming video, downloading or on dvd. One of my favourite shows has got to be Friday Night Lights, which of course is a spin off of a pretty decent movie of the same same. Decent movie. Excellent soundtrack.

Explosions in the Sky - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment