Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Thoughts

Haven't blogged in ages. Its been difficult with the (music) man shuttting down my shit. Thinking about turning this into a personal blog or just quitting altogether. Might consider changing my writing style [via Hipster Runoff]. Pretty sure it won't matter as I doubt anyone is actually reading this.

Googled someone this evening that appalled/overwhelmed/motivated me. Not sure what to think about it. Will remain annonymous.

After a lackluster summer of music, it seems to be concert season again in Vancouver. In the last couple of weeks I saw The National, Tegan & Sara, Arcade Fire. Ditching the Broken Social Scene tickets. Looking forward to Foals. Looking forward to Halloween. Think I will give the people what they want and dress up like Dexter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the Foals concert too! Nice video.

    ReplyDelete